I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Placing and using cookies and other Internet technologies is not harmful to the user’s device (i.e. computer, phone or tablet), it does not cause any changes in both the device configuration and the installed software and applications.
- The purpose of the use of the above-mentioned technologies by the Website is:
- adjusting the content of the Platform’s websites to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website,
- creating analyzes, reports and statistics on the way users use the Website pages, which allows improving their structure and content,
- monitoring of traffic quality to verify the compliance of the use of analytical cookies with applicable law,
- presentation of advertisements, including based on the preferences of the Website user.
II. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
- When using the Website, small text files are placed on the user’s device. By default, these files contain the following information:
- the name of the Website from which the cookie was sent;
- a unique number generated;
- file retention time.
- These files can be divided according to the source of origin and the time they are stored on the user’s device. The following types of files are used on the Website:
- Due to the source of origin, we distinguish the following cookies:
- the so-called first-party cookies (own) – coming from the Website, the file contains the name indicating the domain that belongs to the Administrator; These files are used to: authenticate and maintain a website session; optimization and improvement of the efficiency of the services provided – the so-called performance cookies enabling the collection of data on the use of the website; increasing the functionality and reliability of the website and access to its full functionality, as well as the correct configuration of selected functions – the so-called functional cookies that allow you to remember selected settings and personalize the interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language, font size, website appearance, etc.; ensuring the security of the website, e.g. detecting abuses in the authentication process within the website; saving the fact of getting acquainted with the highlighted information, the so-called a session cookie called INFO
- the so-called third-party cookies (external) – placed via the Website by external companies whose services are used by the Administrator; These files are used to display tailored material on advertising networks; to study the activity of anonymous users and on this basis to generate statistics that help to learn about the ways of using the Website; in order to enable the use of third-party technologies placed on the Website.
- Due to the time during which cookies will be placed on the user’s device, we can distinguish:
- session cookies that are created each time you enter the website and deleted when you close the browsing window;
- persistent cookies stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by a visitor to the Website.
- Files of external companies (e.g. service providers, partners or other entities cooperating with the Administrator) are placed on the user’s device, in particular:
- to study the activity of anonymous users and on this basis to generate statistics (e.g. using Matomo software) that help to learn about the ways of using the Website;
- in order to enable the use of services and technologies of external entities placed on the Website (e.g. plugins Google Maps, Facebook, YouTube);
- in order to achieve the Administrator’s own marketing goals.
- The administrator also uses the capabilities of web browsers that can store information in their memory, including the following technologies that enable data storage:
- IndexedDB – data stored in the form of objects, access to which is limited only to the relevant data sources – domains or subdomains from which they were saved;
- Session Storage – a data warehouse that is the equivalent of cookies, but with a much larger data capacity. Data collected in Session Storage is deleted when the browser window is closed.
- Local Storage – a data warehouse to which information is stored that is permanently stored in the user’s web browser until it is deleted.
IV. THIRD PARTIES
- The administrator informs that cookies may also be posted and used by external entities. The Website contains embedded buttons, tools or content pointing to the services and websites of the Administrator’s partners, service providers and other entities cooperating with the Administrator. Using these applications may result in the transmission of information via cookies and similar technologies to indicated external entities .
V. HOW TO HANDLE WITH COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
- The user may at any time withdraw consent to the use of certain cookies (e.g. for analytical or marketing purposes) by changing the settings, which does not affect the legality of the data processing process prior to the withdrawal of consent.
- The user may also change the cookie settings or disable their use at any time in his web browser. If the user does not change the default browser settings in the scope of data collecting files, these files will be placed on the end device and will be used in accordance with the rules set by the internet browser provider.
- Information on managing cookies in individual browsers – including, in particular, instructions on blocking the receipt of cookies – can be found on the pages dedicated to individual browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/pl/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265
Users who, after reading the information available on the Website, do not want cookies and other technologies to remain in the device’s web browser, should delete them from their browser after completing their visit to the Website.